I just realised it has been a very long time since i blogged! I'm back for today!
Work is tiring as usual and i got knocked out pretty soon once i lie on the bed. Didn't go online often since i was too tired to chat. Been busy with uni stuffs too, like orientation! Went for the orientation day. camp and bash. Wasn't as fun as what i expected but overall it was still not bad. Made quite a number of friends, but i'm not sure if we will stick together throughout the 3 years of uni cause it seems that everyone's in diff courses. I hope we do though cause they are really nice people!
School's starting in exactly 1 month's time! Oh no, not very excited for it to start cause i'm kind of happy with my current lifestyle. Changes suck >< Shit, need to change my brain to study mode soon):
I'm so hungry now, off to eat dinner! Goodbye~