Back to watching bleach! Omg, i can't believe i actually stopped for so long. It's super exciting now. I can't wait to see Hitsugaya! :D Ytd managed to find the episodes for which i stopped for naruto n bleach. Yay! But i tink i stopped at the fillers for naruto, sian leh. Feel like skipping the fillers lol.
This is random but these are my fav characters in bleach~



Kon so cute! :D
I got the stuck-in-the-house feeling now, feel like going out! Reg says tmr lor, go do project. LOL. Such a great thing sia. Haha but, actually im quite excited for tmr's project meeting, finally can get out of the house and breathe some fresh air! I sound like i've been stuck inside the house for months lol.
Hmm how am i supposed to study when there are so many things on mind, and so many distractions? Exams next week? And i like haven study anything liddat. Lol. Good luck sia. This holidays is full of distractions!
Suddenly feel like eating the food in yishun's jap foodcourt! And the popiah in the coffee shop. And i miss Mr bean's pearly! AHH! I feel like eating cheesecake also. Yummy~