Hey, long time no see! Lol (:
Anyway, been watching a new anime called Gakuen Alice! I laughed pretty hard at almost every episodes. Super funny! And the characters are so cute! But a pity it's only uploaded to ep 27, so i went on to read the manga lol. Wee! I can't wait to read if after this! But i still prefer watching animes!! Hope it will be uploaded soon!!!
Hmm, okay talk about school? It's really hard. T.T I don't understand a thing! @.@ Suan le, just do my best can le.
Oh ya, and this friday i went to help Reg dye her hair and it was actually my first time dyeing hair. So, sorry if i didn't do a good job snr! Still, it was real fun and we watched spirited away to kill time! Forgot a lot of parts and had a nice time watching xD. Haku~~ And then the results of the dye. The colour is not obvious!!! Faint ah. Next time must buy brighter colours de liao.
Last thing i wanna say, i miss Mr Bean's pearly!!!!!!!!